Apply: Customer Service job at Marcus Today
It is with some sadness we report that Seaniese one of our excellent Member support Team, is going back to the USA permanently at the end of the month.
We are looking to replace her as soon as possible.
We have an Ad up on Seek but I welcome you to apply or forward these details to friends and colleagues you think suitable.
Please apply to us by email with a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ABOUT THE JOB!
This is a Melbourne based job – you will be working at: 636 St Kilda Road Melbourne 3004
Sales and Customer Service Executive
Marcus Today delivers an independent, stockmarket newsletter to its members, catering to all levels of experience and investment. Telling it like it is for over 20 years, Marcus Today aims to educate as well as entertain. Our goal is to help people make informed investment decisions about ASX listed shares and similar investment opportunities.
If you would like to work for a renowned company that has a strong brand, broad media exposure, friendly colleagues and amazing and loyal customers, then we invite you to submit your resume below.
Position Description: Customer service and sales
We are seeking a customer-centric, high energy individual who is comfortable building relationships with a broad range of people. Excellent phone manner is a pre-requisite, as is flexibility and the ability to think on your feet. This is not a typical, high-pressure sales role. You will be required to build lasting relationships with our members, offer exceptional and patient customer service, as well as ask for new business when the opportunity arises. An interest in personal finance and/or the stock market would be highly regarded, but is not essential.
Primary duties include:
- B2C sales and telecommunication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer retention / relationship building
- Solving basic customer IT issues
- Assisting with marketing initiatives
- Acquiring new customer leads
- General administration and social media duties
What do we require:
- Graduate / Degree level educated
- Previous and proven sales experience
- Availability to work full time business hours Mon-Fri
- Immediate start is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills across Microsoft Office suite and CRM system
- Ability to multitask, stay focused and prioritise within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to plan effectively
Above all else – you will be fun, energetic and able to work autonomously to deliver exceptional results for yourself and the company!
- Company support and a first-class working environment
- Capacity to grow and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Age not an issue – whether you are young or old, or even retired, please feel free to apply.
- Competitive salary package depending on experience. Note that this is a salaried role, it is not dependent on commissions
TO APPLY: Send your CV to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ABOUT THE JOB!
If you are hungry for an opportunity to grow, push boundaries and break comfort zones this is right for you! Apply now for immediate consideration!