Join Us – it’s where we invest!   

Marcus Today Growth SMA – MT0001

The Marcus Today Growth SMA is an Australian Equities fund focused on investment in growing companies. The SMA can hold up to 50 stocks and a cash weighting between zero and 100%.

There is no minimum amount that can be invested in any one stock, but it is unlikely any stock will hold a more than 10% weighting.

The SMA looks to achieve a superior compound total return from companies that have a high return on equity and that keep and reinvest their profits. The SMA operates with a roughly 80/20 split, a risk management decision to commit 80% of the fund to what we consider to be the best opportunities in large-cap (typically ASX 50 – ASX 100) stocks, with the remaining 20% of the fund is primarily used to target more aggressive growth plays.

The Growth SMA will suit investors seeking long-term growth, who are willing to assume a greater risk than an ASX 300 index fund in order to expose themselves to the potential to generate a return better than the ASX 300 in any given year.

*Please note

Please note that the Marcus Today SMA (separately managed account) and the Marcus Today Income SMA are managed independently of the Marcus Today newsletter portfolios published in the Marcus Today newsletter under the portfolios tab. The newsletter portfolios are managed by Marcus Today staff and are hypothetical in nature. Hypothetical portfolios by definition allow a higher risk profile and more trading activity than the SMAs which are long term investment portfolios with an ASX benchmark and a more robust quality overlay. For compliance reasons the Marcus Today staff managing the Marcus Today newsletter portfolios are deliberately unaware of the SMA changes as they occur and the SMA Manager is unaware of the Marcus Today portfolio changes until they are reported in the Marcus Today newsletter. As such there can be material differences in the holdings, cash weightings, changes and timing between the SMA portfolios and the Marcus Today newsletter portfolios. If you wish to invest in the Marcus Today newsletter portfolios you will need to monitor the portfolio changes through the newsletter and manage your investments yourself, independently of the SMAs. If you wish to invest in the Marcus Today SMAs then you are in the right place.

Fund Information Pack

Download Our Fund Information Pack