Marcus Today Newsletter
Marcus Today respects your privacy. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information, unless you have consented that we do so.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information about you and your use of our service; your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service. When you login using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions; information when you choose to provide: preferences, account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
The type of information generally collected by MARCUS TODAY Pty Ltd includes your:
- Telephone numbers.
- Physical address.
- e-mail address.
- Payment details.
- Details of your interactions with Customer Service and our Products
- Device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information
This information is collected in order for MARCUS TODAY Pty Ltd to perform and improve the services that you have requested, such as subscription to a newsletter.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it. But, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Cookies do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
Use and Disclosure Of Personal Information
We will not use or disclose your personal information to any third party without firstly gaining your consent, or where it is required by law.
In general, MARCUS TODAY uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested from us, such as newsletter subscriptions.
- Communicate with you. concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news.
- Provide you with information about Marcus Today’s products and services.
- Provide you with information about some 3rd party products and services, through banner and text advertising on our website and email communications. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Improve the services we provide and improve your experience as a user of our website and services.
- Access your information when you "log in" so that we can provide you with the product you are subscribed to.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Marcus Today’s content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your Marcus Today password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Our communication with you.
The following is how we intend to communicate with you once you have been registered with Marcus Today.
- Daily Investor Updates via email, which may include special offers and information on new products and services offered by MARCUS TODAY.
- Periodic emails updating you on special offers from 3rd party advertisers.
- Our sales/customer service team will make direct telephone calls with the objective of providing customer service & securing sales. The different objectives are:
- Calling existing MARCUS TODAY subscribers to remind them of upcoming resubscriptions & secure those resubscriptions;
- Calling leads generated from the website (free trials and monthly subscriptions) and banner advertising to sell Marcus Today products; and,
- Calling past subscribers with the objective of re-selling subscriptions.
- SMS: push notifications text messaging
Personal Information Quality
Our goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us with this, please keep your details up to date through the Manage Your Account link on the Members Home page of the website or contact us if any of the details you have provided change. Further, if you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to correct the information. We may ask you to update your information from time to time.
Personal Information Security
MARCUS TODAY Pty Ltd is committed to keeping secure the data you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
Access To Personal Information
You can request us to provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you. If we are able to, we will provide you with access. A fee may apply to such access. If we deny your request for access, we will let you know why.
If you have agreed to receive e-mail communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists. You have the following options to do this:
2. You can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from Marcus Today. ***PLEASE NOTE: you will also unsubscribe from our Newsletter Reminder emails.
- 3. You can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any push notifications text messaging you receive from Marcus Today.
4. You can send written advice to the following address:
The Privacy Officer
MARCUS TODAY Pty Ltd
PO Box 7052 Beaumaris VIC 3193
Changes to our policy.
For more information
This document sets out our policies on the management of your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns or comments about privacy, please e-mail MARCUS TODAY at email@example.com
Last updated 08/05/2018