- ASX Education: Sell in May and go away HERE
- Covid-19 Strategy: can be found HERE
- Lessons From Steenbarger: a man with extensive knowledge of how our minds work, both for and against our trading success…READ MORE
- Don’t be like Mr Squiggle: Why Price and Volume are the…READ MORE
- Marcus Today SMA: March 2020 Update – AVAILABLE NOW
- Strategy Podcasts: Marcus and Henry on the couch…LISTEN NOW
- Corona Six Pack: Get you copy of our eBook…DOWNLOAD
- Sell Now, Don’t Pay Later: Back on February 21st, we wrote of the need to be careful as snipers about. We had compared the market…READ MORE
- Anatomy Of The Fall: You are supposed to use a log scale on a share price chart if looking at charts over a long period of time…READ MORE
- Risk/Reward Ratio: I have met some traders over the journey who have a 10% strike rate (i.e. they get 10% of their trades right)…READ MORE
Real insights, actionable ideas.
Start Maximising Your Investments Right Now!
Your promotional code is and your special offer is displayed on the table. Please click here if you want to change the promo code.
I have a Promo Code!
Make sure you click on the 'TICK' after entering your promo code
All subscription plan prices are in AUD and include GST.
Thank you MT team… once again, your Newsletter & candid assessments have more than paid for the ‘cost’ of subscription. Our Super Fund sold BHP today, 2 parcels bought in April & May 2020. ‘Risk’ is up there, as noted by MT today – we were sitting on 45% gain. Why sit like a chook on an egg? Inertia! Capital Gain plus 2 cash dividends & imputation credits have given us in total a 55.7% gain in about a year. Enough to pay 2x annual Term Life policies for 2 of our 4 Fund members, plus the Fine Art Insurance renewal, with some left over & original capital back in the bank. A self-funded retirement means having funds at the right time to pay regular expenses. Your Newsletter helps us do that. Thank you SO MUCH.
I just wanted to say another thank you. It’s a year today since I began investing and my results are way beyond the wildest expectations I had when I envisaged a year ago where I hoped to be today. A lot of that is down to you and your small cap section of marcustoday. I have a very different investing strategy to the one I started out with and small caps are a major part of it.
I don’t know whether many people ever tell you how they go but from a good size investment amount that my wife agreed to trust me with (!), I’m 133.8% to the good (as of CoB yesterday). It hit as high as 155% last week but RNU has had an expected pullback I elected not to risk selling out of, rightly or wrongly, and that is my biggest holding.
Biggest winners: RNU, DW8, FYI, LKE.
Warm regards, and keep up the inspiring work!
What a ripper of a newsletter today after only 1 day back congratulations
Congratulations to everyone who made this possible, I’m sure it took a lot of hard work.
I’m glad I renewed my subscription.