The Shorter Marcus Today Stock Market Dictionary
This is an oldie but a goodie. Here are a few extracts from The Shorter Oxford Share Market Dictionary. Keep by your side at all times.
- BUY – It’s a large listed stock.
- HOLD – It’s a SELL and we’re not about to ruin years of relationship building between the analyst and the company and the corporate department and the company by saying sell.
- SELL – They're doing their corporate deal through another broker.
- We are moving from BUY to HOLD – SELL
- We are moving from HOLD to UNDERPERFORM - SELL
- UNDERWEIGHT - SELL
- Overweight/Underweight/Outperform/Underperform...Continue Reading