Knowing the unknown
We have been writing about things that waste your time recently and have started to focus on things that don’t waste your time. To summarise, the things that waste your time included:
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Click Bait.
- Media talking heads. We are not clairvoyant.
- Anyone injecting urgency into the investment process.
- Warren Buffett emulation.
- Correlations. Doing research on stocks highly correlated to a driver like a commodity price.
- Human emotions.
- The price you paid.
- Economists and strategists from big institutions.
- Macro...Continue Reading