Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Address: Level 3, 636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
Postal Address: PO Box 1020. St Kilda South VIC 3182
Phone: +61 (3) 9211 0235 Fax: +61 (3) 9867 2131
AFSL Licence holder: MTIS Private Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 73 603 371 955 | AFSL 473383
Marcus Today Investment Strategists ABN 66 603 432 60 | Corporate AR 1008962
Investment Strategists Pty Ltd ABN 51 079 970 960 | Corporate AR 252577
Marcus Today Education Pty Ltd ABN 46 622 900 001
Financial Services Guide
Our Financial Services Guide (FSG) is an important document to help you understand the financial services we are able to offer you. Its purpose is to educate you, prior to a financial service being provided, on certain matters such as:
who we are and how we can be contacted;
what services and products we are authorised under our licence to provide you;
how we (and any other relevant parties) are paid; and
who to contact should you have a complaint. If you choose to use our services you may also recieve from us a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or other type of Offer Document. The PDS or offer document contains information about the particular product and will assist you in making an informed decision about the product.
Read our FSG here.
At the MTIS Private Wealth Pty Ltd we recognise that your privacy is important. Our purpose for collecting personal information is to facilitate providing accurate and appropriate financial advice and services. We will take reasonable steps to inform you why we are collecting any information and who else we would like to disclose this information to in order to assist in your service. We can also outline any possible consequences if you do not provide complete personal information.
We are committed to providing clients whose personal information we held, a fair and responsible system for the handling of their complaints. Our complaints handling procedures can be found in our Financial Services Guide. Should you have a compliant, please direct all concerns to our Claims Team.
If you have a complaint about any financial service provided to you by your adviser, you should take the following steps:
1. Contact the MTIS Private Wealth Claims team to discuss your complaint.
- Phone: 03 9211 0235
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Operations Manager, MTIS Private Wealth Pty Ltd, PO Box 1020, St Kilda South VIC 3182
2. We will acknowledge receipt of a complaint immediately, however, where this is not possible, acknowledgement will be made as soon as practicable.
3. We will then investigate the complaint and respond to you within 45 days. Some complex matters may require an extension to thoroughly investigate the complaint and bring it to resolution.
4. If you are not fully satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service Australia (FOS), an External Disputes Resolution Scheme, of which MTIS Private Wealth Pty Ltd is a member. Contact details for FSO are:
- Phone: 1800 367 287
- Fax: 03 9613 6399 Online: www.fos.org.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Furthermore, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has a free of charge information line on 1300 300 630, which you may use to obtain information about your rights and to make a complaint.
The information contained in this website is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. This information does not take into account your needs, objectives, and financial situation allowing you to make an informed and appropriate financial decision. Before acting on any information, you should seek personal financial advice with regard to your needs and objectives prior to making an investment decision (including a decision about whether to acquire or continue to hold) a financial product. We cannot be held liable if you act on your own advice.
Copyright Marcus Today Investment Strategists
Request Advice: Click here for Advice Form