Make life simple take the hassle out of your investment with low brokerage and management fees, your own shares, benefits and transparency within your fund.
- You pick which type of SMA you would like to open, fill in your application form. An explanation of the different types can be found HERE.
- Attach your 100 points of Certified ID & any relevant pages of Trusts or SMSF document (only the schedule/signatory pages need to be certified).
- We check and certify your application along with your documents and request you also do the same and return a signed application/ page 6 to confirm the open of your account.
- Your SMA account and Investor Portal are set-up for you to view your investments at ALL times. Investor Portal guide can be found HERE.
- Your funds are transferred in either via BPAY or Direct Debit from your linked bank account (used in the initial application).
- Funds can take 1 – 3 days (especially with BPAY) to be visible in your Investor Portal.
- Once funds are received into your SMA, your funds will be allocated immediately and stocks will be bought and sold on your behalf.
- For further assistance or email@example.com time, you will be directly sent your Tax Pack and our SMA admin can produce most Tax documentation you will need.
***Please note: Praemium SMA’s are Audited***
100 points of Certified Identification:
Talk to our team or send in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0428 062 327. You can also send in your applications via Fax on 03 9867 2131 or post it to Chichi Nwokocha, Marcus Today Pty Ltd, PO Box 1020, St Kilda South, VIC 3182.