How do I enable cookies in Firefox?
Please follow the steps below
- Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy panel at the top
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
Select Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Click the OK button to close the Options window