How do I view and delete passwords in Firefox?
You can easily manage the usernames and passwords that Firefox has saved for you.
Click the menu button and choose .
- Click the Security panel.
- Click and the Password Manager will open.
- To see the passwords you have saved, click . When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
- Use the search box to find a particular website or username. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
- To remove a username and password, select it from the list and click .
- To remove all stored usernames and passwords, click . After confirming this choice, all of your stored usernames and passwords will be deleted.