Apply: Customer Service job at Marcus Today
Customer Service Role: Part-Time - Would suit school hours.
Melbourne based (Bayside).Riley is off the USA to kick footballs for a College Team so we are looking for a part-time (3-4 days a week) Customer Service person to join our team. A part-time role that would also suit someone that wants to work between School drop-offs maybe. Or not. You do not need to be able to kick.
About UsMarcus Today is a financial services company, producing one of Australia’s leading stock market newsletters. We also offer a subscription newsletter, education courses and managed funds. Founded by respected stockbroker and market professional Marcus Padley in 1998, we have a highly scalable business entering an exciting growth phase.
The RoleGood customer service requires someone who genuinely wants to help our customers succeed. No particular checklist of job experience and academic qualifications adds up to the perfect candidate. Instead, we’re looking for qualities that can’t necessarily be taught. You need to be someone that thrives on one-on-one interactions, loves problem-solving, can be patient, are warm, approachable, and great at teaching other people how things work. You would be responsible for nurturing and growing the most valuable part of our business – our Membership base as an integral part of the Sales & Marketing team. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service under the motto “Building a Community of Better Investors”. We are not interested in hard selling skills, we’re looking for relationship builders! Confidence on the phone and when dealing with our Members is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming calls and email enquiries
- Make outgoing calls to prospective members (no cold calling)
- Assist current members to renew their subscription
- Answer detailed product and service questions
- Identifying and fulfilling customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions
- Process customer accounts and file necessary documents in the system
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Provide support on event days
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use a variety of software applications.
- Confident and friendly phone manner
- Sales experience a bonus
- Experience with Hubspot highly regarded
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Capacity to work independently and proactively
- High aptitude for following guidelines, procedures, and policies
- Positive attitude and a team player
- An interest in finance and the stock market will be looked upon favourably
What’s on offer:
- Collaborative and friendly team culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Part-time employment (would consider full-time for the right candidate).
- Complimentary access to all Marcus Today products
- Spacious office in Cheltenham, only a five-minute drive to the beach and Southland Shopping Centre