A JOB AT MARCUS TODAY
We are looking for a new Team Member to handle Customer Service and Administration.
Marcus Today is looking for a Customer Service and Admin Professional to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week – full time or during school hours (9:30am to 3pm). Monday to Thursday is ideal but 3 days (Tuesday to Thursday) could work. No after hours or weekend work necessary. You are on when you are with us but take nothing home each day. If that sounds like you – we would love to speak with you. We are looking for a relationship builder solid on admin who can efficiently handle inbound inquiries or direct them around our team. Confidence on the phone and in your dealings with our members is important. Most of our clients are older and often retired. You will be trained on everything so attitude trumps experience. As you are the focal point for us – we would need you in the office rather than working from home. We hope you will enjoy the office and small team environment.This role is based in Bayside Melbourne (Cheltenham - Reserve Road). A few details below.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming calls and email enquiries.
- Make some outgoing calls to prospective members (no cold calling).
- Assist current members to renew their subscriptions.
- Answer member questions by email and phone.
- Handle member issues, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions. We use Hubspot and will train you. Very intuitive and easy to learn even if you aren’t a tech/computer type.
- Process customer accounts and file necessary documents in the system.
- Provide admin support to the team.
- Provide support on event days – a couple of times a year but optional.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and friendly phone manner.
- Experience with HubSpot would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Capacity to work independently and proactively.
- High aptitude for following communication guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Basic data entry knowledge.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- An interest in finance and the stock market will be looked upon favourably.
- Immediate start.
- Collaborative and friendly team culture.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Part-time or Full-time employment (would suit school hours).
- Complimentary access to all Marcus Today products.
- Spacious offices in Cheltenham, only a five-minute drive to the beach and Southland Shopping Centre.