On the Couch | Biotech Special with Michelle Miller (BIT), Gary Phillips (PXS) and Jeremy Curnock Cook (BioScience Managers)In this 'On the Couch' special, Henry Jennings sits down with two small-cap biotechs and one fund manager to discuss what makes a successful biotech, and how to invest successfully in the cutting edge of medical science and drug treatments. Dr Michelle Miller, Managing Director at Biotron Ltd - Market Cap $23.5m
- Over 25 years in the biotech industry with extensive experience in commercial drug development.
- Since 2002 has been Chief Executive Officer at Biotron.
- Joined Pharmaxis in 2003 and was Commercial Director and Chief Operating Officer before being appointed Chief Executive Officer in 2013.
- Started out in the sector in 1973 founding a biotech company.
- Over his career successfully managed in excess of US$1b in equity investments.
- Founder and Managing Director of BioScience Managers, Non-Executive Director of AVITA Medical.