Australian Results Calendar to end June 2023
This is the Australian Results Calendar for the upcoming results season. Before you rely on this:
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- We produce this on a best-efforts basis. Do not rely on it as gospel.
- We take no responsibility for you if these dates are inaccurate.
- Some dates are a guess, sourced from Reuters but even they are guessing sometimes.
- If you want to confirm a results date go to the company website and if they have confirmed a date it will be on their website.
- Ex-Dividend dates are announced on the day of results. Again, try the company website, some companies pre-announce dividend dates.
- Smaller companies tend to be random with their results dates. Some do not know themselves when they will be ready to be announced.
- Generally speaking there is a bun fight at the end of the month - lots of results in the last few days from small inefficient companies.
- If smaller companies have terrible results they sometimes try and hide them by announcing after the close on 31st August hoping no-one notices.
- INTERIMS in orange, QUARTERLIES in red. The rest are Full Year results.
With that said - Enjoy.